Friday, April 5, 2019

A country I'd like to visit

 A country i'd like to visit? That's a difficult question, because choosing one for me it's impossible, the different foods, tongues, places to visit and history seems fascinating to me, but if i had to choose at least three, I would love to travel to Egypt, Greece and Italy. Those countries seems pretty interesting to me.


 
Egypt is known for its history and culture, I'd like to had met the pharaohs and how they built the pyramids and sphinxes. They were pretty ahead of their time, discovering many things that were impossible to most of the cultures back then.
 Their tongue seems very difficult to me, but at the same time it's very interesting, cause a few countries use it. It's special
 If I had to criticize something, that would be the food, the politics and the climate. I just don't like it! I would not live here.





Greece is another country I'd love to visit. I like many thing about this place, but I love most the places to visit and "the culture of their thinking". The architecture it's beautiful to me, the monuments are just gorgeous.
I consider this country the centre of wisdom and freedom. They were pretty ahead of their time, like egyptians, but in other area: Knowledge. Here is the heart of poetry, philosophy, sciences, maths and astronomy.
The religion and myths are interesting too: All of the gods had a special charming and supernatural powers.
The food I don't like very much and the economy is arguable. I would not live here.




Italy, the best for the end, Overall, I really love everything about this country, the food is delicious, I love pizza and pastas. The buildings and monuments are just beautiful: the coliseum, the aqueducts and the tower of pisa are the ones wich call my attention. Seeing the contrast between Sparta and Constantinopla show how diverse Italy was back then. They were awesome on the militar and the knowledge.
I would study and live here, the tongue is "easy" for the roots with the latin, the food is delicious and i would not bored, because there's so many places to go that the plans would not over.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very interesting point of view:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i deduce that you like the History and Culture, and that was your criterion to choose those 3 countries

    ReplyDelete