Friday, July 12, 2019

Changes to my study programme

Well... It's hard to me study, I've always been pretty lazy and I just payed attention in class and I was ready to the test, but university is other thing, especially subjects like introduction to calculus and mechanic, because everything is new to me and I have to study steadily, the teachers pass the contents so fast that I can barely learn about that in the class, so I have to go to exercise in my house, and that's so difficult, I don't have the habit for that, so the most of the time I do anything else except study... The charge doesn't affect me pretty much, my school was worst and I'm used to be relaxed in those cases.
I don't have so many problems with the faculty, but I must say that the infrastructure and the building it's so bad compared to the others, we don't even have a dinning room where we can eat relaxed.
The methods of teaching are good, at least I like the teachers I have, but you have to be autonomous to be at day.
Changes in my programme of study... well, a close friend told me that he studied after class, for the focus , and he didn't past the hour doing that, he does few exercises and learns at the same time, alone, the mechanic to do it, but he does that everyday, except his free days, because he can't focus. I thought to do the same, seems a good method and it's not tired.
Changes in the programme of study at a national level to the future... there's so many things that must be changed. First, the education isn't equal for all of us, I've met a lot of people very smart, but it's a bit hard for them because they didn't have a good knowledge base, for other side, there's some that had a good knowledge base and for that they don't have any problems. I find it so unfair. Second, the dependency of the technology, yes, it's a good tool to learn more, but, at the same time, you don't develop the thinking, I mean, you don't learn to do things by your own, you search everything on internet, so, you aren't learning anything. Third, and the most important, the money. Education must be free for all of us, but the schools which fulfill that are worst that the ones which you have to pay. It's hard to swallow the truth, there's few cases (the emblematic in general, I guess) that don't accomplish that rule. And it's important to take in consideration the hours that we are in the school, we are eight straight hours (in some schools are more, or less, but that's the media), which is unthinkable, at least for me, because we can learn in an interval of time. The schools of the developed countries had an interval of five hours or less to go to class.
I hope that everything changes in the future, and we built a education of quality and free.


                       Related image
  

3 comments:

  1. It seems a very good method the one that your friend told you, I hope it could help me too

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, when Chile will understand all of this? is really a big problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that in a couple of years we finally have a dinning room where we can have lunch haha

    ReplyDelete